ACADEMY SUPPORT CENTRE (ASC) FOR EASTERN & CENTRAL AFRICA
AFRALTI became a Cisco Regional Academy in October 2002. Owing to its professionalism and technical competence, AFRALTI was appointed by Cisco to oversee the growth and maintenance of quality of the Cisco programme in the East African Region. As the Academy Support Centre (ASC), we support the Academy Programme in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Seychelles and Reunion & Djibouti. Apart from the regional responsibilities, AFRALTI (ASC) also conducts training for regular students.
In September 2012, AFRALTI was recognized by Cisco for a decade of active participation in the Academy Programme.
AFRALTI (ASC) is recognized for the following:
- Quality and excellence in the delivery of the programmes.
- Giving students enough practical experience that develops problem solving skills.
- Connecting graduate students to potential employers / job placement for academy students.
- Students performance tracking.
- [EVR_CATEGORY event_category_id=”cisco”]
- [EVR_CATEGORY event_category_id=”dt&mis”]