Leads to obtaining the European Informatic Passport; the most used and recognised IT certificate in all areas.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Familiarising with the hardware part of the computer, the different type of networks and connecting to the internet, organising files and folders, installing and uninstalling programmes.
- Exchanging information through email, managing mail boxes and related applications, utilising the most diffused cloud services and collaborating through smart phone or tablet
- Surfing the web, using the browser correctly, managing settings, and preferred chronologies.
- Protecting accounts and data from hacker abuse and utilising backup and retrieval facilities
- Looking for useful information using shortcuts, using search engines and other criteria.
- Working with texts, spreadsheets and presentations, with office automation softwares of Microsoft Office Suite.
HOW CAN I ACHIEVE EIPASS 7 MODULES USER?
EIPASS 7 Modules User can be achieved in two ways: in a licensed EIPASS Center and entirely Online.
- Reserved access on DIDASKO Platform
- Compatible with PC, mobile and TV
- Video on demand
- Unlimited exercises
- Automatic tutoring
- Chat assistance
- Unlimited access
- Online Final examination
- EIPASS Certificate of completion
- Certificate of Attendance
MODULE OF EXAM
- ICT Fundamentals
- Web browsing
- Web collaboration
- IT Security
- Word processing
To be completed within 3 years of registration