Hardware and software, file and folder management, internet and networks, green and safe computer use: discovering the logic and functioning of the computer.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Defining the function of the computer system by identifying its hardware and software; applying the principles of energy saving.
- Organising data information correctly, through proper management of files and folders; and improving accessibility.
- Installing and uninstalling programmes and drivers, protecting system with updates and backup.
- Identifying the different types of networks and the indispensable elements to connect to the internet.
HOW CAN I ACHIEVE EIPASS ICT FUNDAMENTALS?
EIPASS ICT Fundamentals can be achieved in two ways: in a licensed EIPASS Center and entirely Online.
- Reserved access on DIDASKO Platform
- Compatible with PC, mobile and TV
- Video on demand
- Unlimited exercises
- Automatic tutoring
- Chat assistance
- Unlimited access
- Online Final examination
- EIPASS Certificate of completion
- Certificate of Attendance
MODULE OF EXAM
- ICT Fundamentals
To be completed within 3 years of registration