Discovering the potential of web communication services, protecting personal data and devices, whilst collaborating online with colleagues.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Setting up accounts for accessing communication services and changing their settings to suit particular needs.
- Combining new communication systems, such as social networks and planning tools.
- Efficient use of the cloud and productivity applications, calendars, video conferencing and online learning environments.
- Protecting devices and identity while browsing online, applying rules to avoid trivial errors.
HOW CAN I ACHIEVE WEB COLLABORATION?
EIPASS Web collaboration can be achieved in two ways: in a licensed EIPASS Center and entirely Online.
- Reserved access on DIDASKO Platform
- Compatible with PC, mobile and TV
- Video on demand
- Unlimited exercises
- Automatic tutoring
- Chat assistance
- Unlimited access
- Online Final examination
- EIPASS Certificate of completion
- Certificate of Attendance
MODULE OF EXAM
- Web collaboration
To be completed within 3 years of registration