Introduction to Cybersecurity v2.1 consists of five chapters and include the following features:
● Students learn the basics of being safe online.
● Students are introduced to different types of malware and attacks, and how organizations are protecting themselves against these attacks.
● Students explore the career options in cybersecurity.
● The language used to describe cybersecurity concepts is designed to be easily understood by learners at all levels and embedded interactive activities help reinforce comprehension.
● Activities, including paper-based labs, videos, and quizzes, address a variety of learning styles and help stimulate learning and promote increased knowledge retention.