Introduction to Compliance Management Systems (CMS) based on ISO 19600
Why should you attend?
The ISO 19600 Introduction training course enables you to become familiar with the basic concepts of a Compliance Management System (CMS).
By attending the ISO 19600 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of a CMS and the added value it provides to businesses.
- Understand the main concepts, approaches, and methods used for the implementation and effective management of a Compliance Management System (CMS)
- Understand the main recommendations of ISO 19600
Day 1: Introduction to Compliance Management System (CMS) concepts as required by ISO 19600
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)