Why should you attend?
The ISO 22316 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the fundamental elements necessary to support an organization in enhancing organizational resilience. During this training course, you will go through different concepts of resilience, attributes, and the factors that contribute to resilience, which altogether help an organization to cope with the dynamic and ever-changing business environment.
- Understand the principles, attributes, and activities of the organizational resilience
- Understand the basic elements of organizational resilience strategy
Day 1: Introduction to organizational resilience (OR) concepts as presented by ISO 22316
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 100 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- The Attendance Record worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in organizational resilience
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge on the ways how to enhance organizational resilience