Become acquainted with the best practices in Disaster Recovery Planning
Why should you attend?
Disaster Recovery Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement a Disaster Recovery Plan. During this training course, you will be able to understand the Disaster Recovery plan development process.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified Disaster Recovery Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies and management approach.
Day 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery Plan
Day 2: Disaster Recovery Planning and Certification Exam
- Understand the basic concepts of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Comprehend the basic processes of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to effectively implement a Disaster Recovery Plan
The “PECB Certified Disaster Recovery Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Disaster Recovery
- Domain 2: Disaster Recovery Plan Development
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified Disaster Recovery Foundation” credential. For more information about Disaster Recovery certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Disaster Recovery services
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Disaster Recovery planning