Become familiar with the concepts and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Why should you attend?
The GDPR Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data. During this training course, you will be able to understand the fundamental privacy principles and become familiar with the role of the Data Protection Officer.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified GDPR Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Understand the General Data Protection Regulation requirements and the fundamental principles of privacy
- Understand the obligations, roles and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques to effectively participate in the implementation process of a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data
Day 1: Introduction to GDPR and Data Protection Principles
Day 2: The General Data Protection Regulation requirements and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified GDPR Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP)
- Domain 2: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential “PECB Certified GDPR Foundation”. For more information about Data Protection certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Personal Data Protection and Information Security
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main privacy principles
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Data Protection