Prepare for the transition from an ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System (FSMS) to ISO 22000:2018
Why should you attend?
The ISO 22000 Transition training course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System (FSMS) to ISO 22000:2018 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22000:2018, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22000:2018 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 22000:2018 changes to an existing FSMS.
Day 1 – Introduction to ISO 22000:2018
- Course objectives and structure Section
- Standards and regulatory frameworks Section
- ISO 22000 revision project Section
- ISO 22000 – Context of the organization Section
- ISO 22000 – Leadership
Day 2 – ISO 22000:2018 clause by clause and certification exam Section
- ISO 22000 – Planning Section
- ISO 22000 – Support Section
- ISO 22000 – Operation Section
- ISO 22000 – Performance evaluation Section
- ISO 22000 – Improvement Section
- Transition to the ISO 22000 certification Section
- Closing the training
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 22000:2018 changes to an existing Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Understand the new high-level structure of ISO 22000:2018 and learn how to apply it to an existing FSMS
Examination: Duration 2 hours
The “PECB Certified ISO 22000:2018 Transition” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1 – Understand the differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
Domain 2 – Understand, interpret and plan the implementation of ISO 22000:2018 changes
For more detailed information about the PECB examination process, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 22000 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
|None||None||None||Signing the PECB
Code of Ethics
Note: PECB Certified individuals who possess the Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master Credential, given that they have taken four additional Foundation exams which are related to this scheme. For more
detailed information about the Foundation exams and the overall Master credential requirements, please visit: https://pecb.com/en/master-credentials.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with training material containing over 120 pages of information and practical examples.
- The Attendance Record valid for 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, participants can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge.
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers and consultants involved in an ISO 22000:2018 FSMS transition
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 22000:2018 transition certification