Become acquainted with the best practices of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
ISO 22301 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a BCMS as specified in ISO 22301. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a BCMS, including BCMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
Day 2: Business Continuity Management System requirements and Certification Exam
- Understand the elements and operations of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
Examination: Duration: 1 hour
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Domain 2: Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity Management