Prepare for the transition from ISO 22301:2015 to ISO 22301:2019 version.
Why should you attend?
ISO 22301 has recently undergone a revision which resulted from the ever-changing nature of customer needs, the environment, and the market. The requirements of the standard have therefore been modified in order to meet the current and future business continuity challenges.
The “PECB ISO 22301:2019 Transition” training course provides detailed information about the revised clauses, added and removed terminology, reduced prescriptiveness of the standard, etc., and helps you gain a thorough understanding of the difference between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in planning and implementing the ISO 22301:2019 changes, thus participating in the transitioning process from an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS to an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301:2019 Transition” credential. A PECB Transition Certificate will prove that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 22301:2019 changes to an existing business continuity management system (BCMS) in any organization.
Day 1 – Introduction to ISO 22301:2019
- Training course objectives and structure
- Management system standards
- ISO 22301 revision project
- Context of the organization
Day 2 – ISO 22301:2019 clause by clause and the certification exam
- Performance evaluation
- Transition to the ISO 22301 certification and closing of the training course
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
- Understand the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 22301:2019 changes to an existing business continuity management system (BCMS)
Examination: Duration 1 hour
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Transition” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1 – Understand the differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
Domain 2 – Understand, interpret, and plan the implementation of ISO 22301:2019 changes
For more detailed information about the PECB examination process, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for a Transition Certification are:
|BCMS audit experience
|BCMS project experience
Transition exam or
|Signing the PECB
Code of Ethics
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 120 pages of explanatory information, practical examples, and quizzes.
- An Attendance Record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, participants can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers, or consultants involved in an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS transition process
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS to an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 22301:2019 transition certification