Become acquainted with the best practices of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS) based on ISO 37001
Why should you attend?
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard for an ABMS, including the anti-bribery policy, the top management’s leadership and commitment, processes related to specific controls such as due diligence, financial and non-financial controls, gifts, hospitality, and donations, as well as performance evaluation and continual improvement processes.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation” credential. A PECB foundation certificate proves that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used in establishing anti-bribery management systems.
- Understand the basic anti-bribery concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 37001 requirements could be applied in an organization
Day 1: Introduction to anti-bribery management system (ABMS) and clauses 4–6 of ISO 37001
Day 2: Clauses 7–10 of ISO 37001 and certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
- Domain 2: ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system — Clauses 4 to 10
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation”. For more information about ISO 37001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, discussion topics, examples, and quizzes.
- An Attendance Record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants wishing to get acquainted with the requirements of ISO 37001 for an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining the organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants