Prepare for the transition from an OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and SafetyManagement System (OH&S MS) to ISO 45001
Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 Transition course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of shifting from an OHSAS 18001 OH&S MS to ISO 45001 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S MS.
Day 1 – Introduction to ISO 45001
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Overview of the changes between ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
- ISO 45001 – Context of the organization
- ISO 45001 – Leadership and worker participation
Day 2 – ISO 45001 clause by clause and Certification Exam
- ISO 45001 – Planning
- ISO 45001 – Support
- ISO 45001 – Operation
- ISO 45001 – Performance evaluation
- ISO 45001 – Improvement
- Transition to the ISO 45001 certification
- Closing the training
- Learn about the main differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S management system
- Understand the new High-Level Structure of ISO 45001 and learn how to apply it to an existing OH&S MS
Examination: Duration 1 hour
The “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Transition” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1 – Understand the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
Domain 2 – Understand, interpret and plan the implementation of ISO 45001 changes
For more detailed information about the PECB examination process, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 45001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
|PECB Certified ISO
|PECB Certified ISO
exam or equivalent
|None||None||None||Signing the PECB
Code of Ethics
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Training material containing over 120 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in the ISO 45001 OH&S MS transition
- Individuals responsible for planning and implementing an ISO 45001 transition
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 45001 transition certification