The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification is a security credential like no other. The ECSA program offers a seamless learning progress, continuing where the CEH program left off. Unlike most other pen-testing programs that only follow a generic kill chain methodology; the ECSA presents a set of distinguishable comprehensive methodologies that are able to cover different pentesting requirements across different verticals. This ECSA penetration testing course provides you with a real world, hands-on penetration testing experience while you prepare to take the ESCA exam. Elevate your ethical hacking skills by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
- Prepare for the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) exam
- Apply your hacking skills in a penetration test scenario
- Test modern infrastructures, operating systems, and application environments
- Document and write a penetration testing report
Who Is It For?
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
The ECSA v10 exam includes 2 required stages: report writing and multiple-choice exam. The report writing stage requires candidates to perform various penetration testing exercises on EC-Council’s iLabs before submitting a penetration test report to EC-Council for assessment. Candidates that submit reports to the required standards will be provided with exam vouchers for the multiple-choice exam.
- ECSA Exam Details:
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v10
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
|To be arranged||5 days||Online/Live|