Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 29100 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the fundamental concepts of a privacy framework and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) systems that handle and protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII). During this training course, you will understand the importance of a privacy framework and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain from it.
- Understand the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and technologies for the implementation and effective management of a privacy framework
- Understand the basic elements of a privacy framework
Day 1: Introduction to privacy framework principles and concepts based on ISO/IEC 29100
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 100 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- The Attendance Record worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in privacy security
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge on the privacy safeguarding requirements related to PII within an ICT environment