16 May 2022
In today’s era of digital transformation era, tech-driven innovations that were once progressive have now become a standard practice for remaining in business. Executing digital transformation at the speed of business is no longer sufficient; the market requires lightning-fast adoption. Whether an enterprise is a fast follower or a trailblazer, CISOs need to redefine their role as digital leaders.
Join the webinar hosted by EC-Council, “Redefining The Role Of CISOs In The Digital Transformation Era” on Friday, September 17, 2021, at 10 AM West Africa | 11 AM Central Africa/Egypt | 12 PM East Africa as they bring to you security thought leader Eric Svetcov to present important insights on the topics below:
- Rethinking cybersecurity in a post-COVID reality
- Implementing Zero Trust across the ecosystem and securing future workplaces
- The rapidly evolving role of CISOs and Digital Business Leaders
- Identify insider threat risks, vulnerabilities, and weaknesses within the organization
- Providing actionable risk mitigation strategies to detect, deter and mitigate threats and more
Save Your Spot Today!