Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is not a new concept. However with evolving times, consumers/ citizens expect organizations/ government to address economic, social and environmental issues (directly or indirectly) in the local communities.
In order for the organizations/ government to attain long term success and a competitive edge in these modern times, they need to put emphasis on CSR practices, which are achieved through trainings.
The end goal of these CSR trainings is to not only provide additional skills in accountability and sustainability, but also to build a lasting impactful trustworthy partnership with the local communities.
The course is designed for individuals in the ICT sector such as Regulators, Policy Makers, Telecom Operators, ISPs, Postal and Courier Operators.
Individuals who are tasked with directing CSR programs or currently working in any of the departments such as communication, human resource, marketing, finance, operations or planning to operate in the field of CSR
Basic knowledge on communication, human resource, marketing, finance or operations
- The increasing number of stakeholder’s requests.
- Lack of clear CSR goals and objectives.
- Lack of sustainable CSR program.
- Poor internal coordination within companies of CSR programs.
- The inability to easily monitor, consolidate and evaluate on CSR program data.
- Poor communication and reporting of CSR activities both internally and externally.